Tuesday 6 May 2014

Alice in Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



fangirling photo: Fangirling Jeremy Renner FangirlingJeremyRenner.gif


This book was beyond awesome! It's totally gripping and has everything needed to make a five star, kick ass, YA story. From the bad-ass heroine, memorable lovable secondary characters, the bad boy romance, zombies and a shit load of action!

“He was gorgeous, and I absolutely, no question, had to be drooling. After a quick and hopefully stealthy check – big show, I wasn't!- I found myself wonder what color his eyes were. Brown maybe. Or even hazel. Either way…wow, just wow. Deer? Headlights? Hi, I’m Ali.”

It wasn't what i expected it was a million times better than what i expected, i loved Ali and Cole the pair of them are just so bad ass and swoon worthy! The action was rapid and the twists and turns were epic, every page is a unique treat and the mystery laced into the story still has me wondering who wrote the journal? Whats going on with Ali? there are so many questions left unanswered that i absolutely cannot wait until the soonest possible moment i am able to get my hands on
Through The Zombie Glass
and get my second dosing of Cole, since finishing it five minutes ago, i;m already having withdrawals!

“Yeah, okay. You're right. I was having dinner with Zombie Carl the other night. You know, steak, rare, and a bottle of vintage type A. He told me all his secrets, but too bad for you I promised him I wouldn't tell. In exchange I asked him to gather his best undead buddies and stalk me through my friend's yard. And oh, yeah, it was totally fine if they wanted to use me as an all-night-dinner buffet, because having organs is SO last year.”

Basically i thought this book was bloody fucking amazing and if you havent read it yet you need to do so, like.Now!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment