Friday 16 May 2014

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1)Dark Lover by J.R. Ward

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Okay i wont lie i've read this book about fifteen times, i am totally hooked on the series and its all thanks to my mum! She pushed me to read the books after she read the first few, and i loved it i think i read Dark lover the first time in a day i was so hooked!

I love everything about this book, the characters the plot just everything!

Wrath where do i start with him? He's totally arrogant and agressive but totally hot! But when it comes to Beth he's possesive but is so passionate at the same time!

I was worried when i started this series i wouldnt like the women, i hate flakey women, but Beth is amazing one of my favorite girls from the series! She's strong and the perfect match for wrath, she doesnt back down from him ever, the way she adapts quickly is good too she doesnt bitch about stuff just gets on with it.

Butch is just amazing. I dont even know where to start with him.

But my favortie thing about this book/series is the connection between the BDB i love the scenes where there together i think they make the books, each bother is so different most of the bits where their together i cant do anything but laugh!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment