Friday 16 May 2014

Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1)Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Mm
Mm
Mm!

Reading Kristen Ashley's books feels like coming home-her Colorado Mountain series will forever be one of my favorites. There's just something so familiar in the over the top, action, drama angst, amazingly lovable secondary characters, the sweeter than honey with fire in their hearts females and of course her famous- over protective, possessive, arrogant, hotter than fucking Hades, alpha males. And Mystery Man did not fall short on any of those points.

Iv'e wanted to start this series for soooo long but was wary. A guy turns up in your room, shags you then ups and leave and this is normal and sane hoow exactly? Sounded like a bloody top creeper to me! Not to mention i saw someone compare Hawk to Dog the bounty hunter- (but luckily i didn't see it apart from their joint wardrobe! Seriously Hawk it haaaawt!) So i kept my distance for too long because of course i was wrong to be wary because KA worked it! Seriously she did!

As usual it was freakin' awesome and i loved everything about it, especially that epilogue. I mean Hawk WOW, knocked him up a pedestal- or ten. So so so glad i started this series and i really cannot wait to get my grubby mitts on Wild Man!!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment