Thursday 29 May 2014

Unraveling (Unraveling, #1)Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I wonder how long i was dead. Because i know with absolute certainty that i was. Dead.


4.5 stars

Wow. I'm really rather speechless. (Very unusual for me haha.) But seriously wow.

You just know shits gonna go down when the heroine gets killed by a truck within the beginning of the book. Just setting off the end of the freakin' world.

I've not read anything quite like this before.Due to the highly premeditated plot the book appeared to just fall into place as every detail just flows flawlessly it was incredible. It's uniqueness put it into a whole new class of YA.

I didn't really know what to expect from this book so i'm not going to go spoiler crazy on you all. I'll just say this book does NOT have a happy ending. But i'm holding out for part two.

The characters were awesome each once was developed even though we didn't know all their ins and outs i grew to like them all. Especially Janelle's dad and Struz, Ben and Eli. Oh and Alex every one should have a best friend like him!

Unraveling contained so much loss, it was really quite devastating i found myself sobbing at a few choice moment but i found myself laughing too at what the characters were doing or at a memory.The twists just kept coming one right after the other.

I wait very impatiently for book two, i seriously can't wait! i need it NOWW! I loved this that much i'm forcing my sister to read it!

So go grab your self a copy and welcome to the end of the world. Dumm dumm duuuuum!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment